Thursday, November 16, 2006

draw

was on my way to bs, then i began to walk slowly. wondering in my mind, have i always been rushing through life, time dun seem to be enough all the time. how many times have i actually slow myself down, to enjoy all these things around me, all the places in town, where i could just hang out n enjoy. but i knew 1 thing was stopping me, and it is money.

always i'm being tied down, forced to stay at home. not knowin much about this world. and this has been happening ever since primary sch. where everyone can enjoy, and when being asked to go out, i could only reject, without any choice actually. so were the days in sec sch, man, being picked on everywhere i go, every single thing i do seem to make ppl hate me more.

things still seem to be the same in poly. many times i'm alone, no one to call out to. what a life.

as i walked towards suntec tower 3, i felt so burdened, this past, this current financial crisis, weighted down my shoulders. i wanted to cry out, loud, i wanted to be with someone, anyone, just someone that i could talk with. few came to my mind, and the thought of sharing with them ceased, 'too busy' i thought.

could only leave everything aside when bs started, focus on God.

i couldn't remember much, just that, we have to respect the Holy Spirit, as much as we respect God. He is also the Lord over our lives. the 'gentle whisper, still small voice'

bs pretty much ended, back to reality. i'm actually wishing rite now, for this time of drought to pass me by. i hate this feeling, constricted by the lack of money. things sure pour down all at once, caught me right where i am. helpless, i dunno where to go to, simple lost.

i'm really stressed up. i'm not empty now, simply in lack, in every area of my life.

God, help me.

No comments: