Sunday, November 05, 2006

a&b

pretty amazing week. finally i've pledge an amount, which i actually felt peace about.

1 week ago, God gave me an amount, i kinda got it, but u know. i kinda let the devil scam me abit, and in my heart, i reduced it to half that amount, simply when i look at the current financial situation.

but er. i was really impacted during the dialect service, where our leader Jonathan God shared about his mum being in hospital for the past 3 years due to a coma, that cost a huge sum of money. however, that did not stop him from pledging an amount, that was way beyond what he can give. but in his heart he knew, God is going to come through for him. somehow, for he is God!

thats when i told myself, lift up my eyes, look upon Jesus. but well, a week passed, i kept being attacked, by humans all around me, and by the lies of the devil. PUI! but yeah, i pulled through, i pledged the amount that i feel God wants me to give, quite impossible to fulfill but i have Faith! thats all that matters rite? the attitude of giving.

those who sow in tears, shall indeed reap with joy. i cried man, tears dropped like running water. i dun cry too much in service normally, but, yeah, God was there. i know He's happy. roar!

seed ---> time ---> harvest

its not about the harvest, but, our God is good, He'll bless us back anyway. not just 1 to 1, but 1 to 100!! multiple blessings!

i wanna see the move of God, firsthand, in this 2nd Arise & Build. It's not a blind giving, or a foolish pledge. God is going to work miracles for me, through me, to me!!!

and i pray that, i'll win this fight of faith! half the battle is already won with the pledge + signature. run run run!!!

=)

No comments: