Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tampines

hi guys... today is quite a fun day... went to a christmas party in tampines... its for a group of elderly at this day care center...

i've been to 3 christmas 'party' so far... 1 with cell grp... 1 with my own tpy2 estate... and today's, with 40 - 50 non christians elderlys...

and i feel that... today's was the best so far... haha... super fun!

had to be part of the simple christmas skit... my job = sing 2 christmas carols... LOL!!! interesting to the fullest.. with maria beside me... and she was so LOST... but still... the experience is simply amazing... i sort of found back something which i've lost for a long time... something known as confidence...

most of the ppl i know are quite judgemental... this not nice, that not good ect... everything just have to be perfect in their eyes... it results in low self esteem... which leads to a ton of heartache inside of me...

but still... Hhank God... He gave me something important... Something that is precious... He gave me the confidence, that will lead me to greater things...

after that drama... the whole afternoon... i felt so alive... serving these elderly with a heart full of joy n love... its a wonderful day... there were tons of picture taking... i've gotta know a few more ppl as well...

thats about it i guess...

*Good Will To All Man*

No comments: