Saturday, December 10, 2005

Spray Paint Saturday

1st Time playing with Spray Paint in my entire life...

not a v gd experience... i'm not that goood with art... and its so SMELLY!!! did a banner for our I&E project... look nice... will be displayed on monday.

i'm physically down... flu... to the fullest... pls pray for healing for me... i know most of u will just read this n move on... but still... nvm...

i'm felin great actually.. finally a release... to be able to let go... cheers!

God is a good God!!!

breakthroughs will continue to come my way!!!

see ya at Expo for our 1st service tomorrow!

=)

*I walk by faith and not by sight. I will continually incline my ear to hear Your Word and I will meditate upon it day and night. I know that the promises of God will be manifest in my life*

No comments: