Thursday, March 10, 2005

friday finally...

this is a stressful week...
one test each day...
nv had this kind of thing b4...
monday = cats skit...
tuesday = ita project...
wednesday = os pratical...
thursday= ael pratical...
friday = in2 pratical...
thank god that the week has been quite smooth so far...
i m not that stressed up yet...
lol...
today's ael is not bad...
will get close to full marks...
had to troubleshoot abit also...
anyway...
i m quite tired...
had to entertain ballet and no. 4 just now...
mass basketball...
arrr...
keep playing 2 on 3...
and i'm always on the 2 team...
kns!!!
tired...
chiong like shit just now...
my legs are gone...
can't feel much...
numb...
too much jumping already...
guess i'm getting OLD...
arrrrrr...
tomorrow in2 pratical = 8am...
i'm on the first shift...
coz my name always 1st on register...
owwwww...
lets do well again...
my pratical rocks...
and CHOW TEE dun look down on me...
i know i ah beng + retarded look...
but i m good at some stuffs...
gotta rest real soon...
my bible reading is at deu and john...
yey...
haven miss anyday yet...
praise the lord...
no one to share my joy with...
lol...
but i got JESUS in me...
:)

No comments: