Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Busy Week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hello there...
a busy week ahead of me...
got 2 pratical test...
and 1 project to hand in...
quite stressed out...
but i got Jesus with me!!!
wahaha...
project is quite alright...
not well done though...
my website look weird...
lol...
there will be a OS pratical tomorrow...
pray for me...
PRAY ar...
dun play play...
I got my house wired up today...
wireless connection avaliable from almost everywhere...
yey...
praise the lord...
the download speed ROCKS!!!
haven been playing much games...
no time to play...
this is going to be a tough week...
i will be super tired on weekends i guess...
anyway...
i think doodle board is down...
i no money to pay them...
will find another board for u all to post asap...
maybe in early April ba...
:)

No comments: