Thursday, March 17, 2005

Connect Group

YOZ...
no school once again...
slept till 1030...
not bad...
spend quite sometime traning my RO Hunter...
lol...
lvl 67!!!
yey...

got my FALCO!!!
the Eagle...
FREE...
wahaha...
i love it...
cute and powerful!!!
i also got my PET from GY...
thanks alot...
its a munak...
a female chinese vampire...
hehe...
style!!!
better then poring...
haha...
anyway...
went to play pool today...
sharon + jin cai + ken + joa + tzu qun...
not bad...
met tons of other ppl...
mostly Ex TSS npcc...
long time nv see them...
but i still love them all...
haha...
quite fun...
to be among spiritual ppl...
things of the world dun seem to matter anymore...
i went home...
eat my dinner...
then chiong to bukit timah..
connect grp meeting...
only me and felix is around...
and facing 3 strangers...
i m quite shocked...
i guess i m too ugly...
that girl didn't wanna shake my hands...
or she scared her face might become pimple filled like mine??
no idea...
dun actually care...
luckily the other 2 were not bad...
even though one of them say i'm a gay...
so...
God pls forgive them...
and help me to forgive these ppl too...
hmm...
quite successful...
hope that they will come on sat and sunday...
my out reach is failure...
no frens...
ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:?

No comments: