Monday, June 12, 2006

Serve Serve

I actually missed all the matches of world cup last nite!!! too tired to do anything already, drop on my bed at 11pm and Zzz all the way...

it has been a great week, starting with the bs session, to sat's outing at pasir ris and ytd's service + ministry...

more are expected, more are demanded.. from me.

i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

anyway... i sent 1 elderly lady home last nite, she stays at a blk near the church building. it rained the whole day so she wanted someone to bring her home. the journey begins, she lives 3 blocks away. she talk to me quite alot, the whole time i'm asking God to give me revelation... lol... she spoke cantonese, i'm a teochew + hokkien... but i was impacted by the faithfulness that is in her.

she's abit hunch back, and she moves really slow, relying on a stick to keep her balance. but she has been coming to church, without fail for the past few years i guess. all the time that i serve in dialect, i would see her walking in almost 1 hour before the service starts. and well, i dun think i've seen her complaining like many other elderlys... thats what impresses me...

i should learn to complaint less eh... wahaha...

do i actually look like i've studied English and Hokkien In School?????

http://www.emailcashpro.com

sign up though this link pls!!! thanks.

No comments: