Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Blood

i woke up quite bloody actually.. my ears are infected, out comes the pus and tons of blood... kind of stained both index and thumb on both hands... smelly as well... not the best way to start a tuesday...

a day of wait, i waited under a tree and cool breeze for 30 minutes before the engineer appeared, waited almost 1 hour for people to appear... can't believe it, i must plan my way better next time...

PM was great... quite disappointed that only me felix n cal appeared. the rest, i do not know why. those with PO i can understand, where are the REST!!! WHERE ARE U... simply shows the attitude... not for me to judge... up to their personal preference.

i attempted to take out my ear ring, its bleeding non stop once i touch it. i can't believe it man, spent so much money for trouble... i took it out finally, for the 1st time. after i clean up and everything, tried to put it back, the pain stopped me. and i kind of had the feeling of fainting, had to sit down n rest -.- ... what is wrong with me!!!!

not going to put it back... maybe in august i'll pierce again, for now... the red hole remains...

this sentence has been running through my mind for the past few days... and it kept me going...

it is impossible to please Man, please God instead...

and also this, which actually kept me focus

We're Singing
Holy Is The Lord

Thanks to Delirious? of coz.

------------------------------------------------------------

tons of spiritual warfare going on as well... i kind of have a remedy...

Keep Thinking Of ---> NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
* Imagine the scene u are looking at is a window being smashed *

Then u sing

Holy Is The Lord

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's easy to defeat the devil

Because We Have Already Won Through Christ =)

No comments: