Thursday, February 23, 2006

Now is the time



roar roar roar roar... i'm quite high today...
quite a few things that happened... my room's door was opened when i woke up... and i saw my pencil box on the ground... choven had a 'killin' spree with my stuffs... the box is soaked with his saliva... and er... more shocking to see... my specs broken into many pieces... both lense crushed into tiny bits...

wahhh... but still i feel that... everything works out good for those who love God... its kind of like a reminder... for me.. not to leave my new specs that is going to come next week in a place where this stupid dog can reach... praise God that its a old specs!! wahah...


great day... wanna thank ct n serene once again... its fun to find a tree n hang out with u guys...


cheers...


epistolary
1 : of, relating to, or suitable to a letter
*2 : contained in or carried on by letters
3 : written in the form of a series of letters

No comments: