Sunday, February 26, 2006

Apostle Of God

usually my post has a no meaning title... lol... i just wanna remind myself using that title thats all...
day didn't start that well... woke up with a troubled nose... it kept crying... kind of non stop... why this weak body... was a t service when someone talked about my pimples... i hate it... i repeat... i hate it... i repeat again... i hate it to the fullest... but still life goes on... forgive n move on... i dun necessary forget it u see...

well... service was great... i confessed that i felt asleep for around 2 minutes... not that i tired... but flu causes a drowsy effect... i tried my best but... the spirit is willing but the body is weak... and my body is truly weak... dun ask me why...

this time round... i feel that for sat n sunday... rev ulf is preaching thee same things like the previous time he came... same stories, maybe a lil new stuffs... but... i received different revelations... different things that were spoken directly into my life...

today's word esp... it came at the right moment... a bull's eye that will change my life forever... i'm so glad that i've in CHC, with all the great pastors n teachers of the word... move on move on...

dialect was quite usual again... last minute chance to take charge of something... which didn't went well... but still its a great learnin exp... indeed i wanna rise up... if not they no need to 'make' babies liao... LOL... if u know what i mean...

so much for pst kong preachin on the topic of being edfying... blah blah blah... that is what i deserve eh...

No comments: