Saturday, November 19, 2005

time management

went for cg outing today... i enjoyed myself... now my arm is half tanned half white... super jia lat... and also my neck... see n u'll know...

back at home at around 4pm... started doing my IPD cutsheet till 5pm... before i went to play bball... and totally wasted my time coz at around 7pm it started raining... -.-

came home for dinner before i start on my IPD once again... current study hours 11...

all IPD... cutsheet is almost there liao... half way through... tonight will finish 80% of it...

before 11pm that is... then i go watch man utd vs charlton... LoL!

tomorrow morning 8am = finish up my report... send to chin ask him help me touch up...

hmm... planned to succeed... confirm succeed!!!

shall continue my IPD now... 4 more buildings to go!

just kinda felt like sharing some pics... though taken almost 1 year ago... but... still i think they rocks!







w300 rocks!

=)

No comments: