Sunday, November 06, 2005

serving the lord



yups... a great sunday... i enjoyed fellowship before service with lynn, zhen hong, ray, chow chow, jessica GiANT tan... and also the sermon today... simply awesome... more n more revelations... the bottom line... Work Hard!!!

had some kind of happy, angry, sad, joy photo taking session with the whole cell... something to remember about... super LOL... that made me reach red hill at 1727... 27 minutes late... lol... but i dun mind... haven been doing stuffs with da CG for a long time lo... now wanna thank 3 ppl..


  1. Lynn : for taking care of my stuffs for the past 2 weeks coz i need to stand in for ppl in estate, and also the fried rice that u buy for me just now... (such a loving sister... go where find? LOL!)
  2. Sarah : for passing my stuffs to lynn today... LOL... (like sister like sister... -.-)
  3. Jia Sheng : for the nike wrist band that he gave me...( peanut rocks!)
anyway... the first time i wear my dialect tee to serve...

assigned to redhill today... coz wilson is not around... had to carry this auntie up n down the bus... total count = 5 times... total time i strain my back = 3 times... song bo... seriously need ppl to teach me how to do it right... back quite painful... anyone wanna volunteer to massage for me? haha...

but still... i serving the lord... i dun have much complains... after everything... i sat at the playground in redhill alone... eating the lunch box... woohoo... and kind of thinking about someone... lol...

but anyways... the fried rice lynn bought for me was kinda of stolen... was there at first... but after the dialect service... it was no where to be found... sad case... wasted someone's effort... lol...

i had great joy today... spirit lifted up high... woohoo... the atmosphere in dialect service was great... i was standing rite at the back of the hall... doing security stuffs... but... the moment i lifted up my hands... i could feel the presence of God so strongly... wow... simply amazing... God love all these elderlys v much!!!

thats all i guess...

cheers to a great week!!!

Badminton tml...

:)

No comments: