Thursday, October 27, 2005

Giving Up

there are tons of things to give up in life... money, fame, posessions ect... would u give them up when they are needed the most?

was on da mrt yesterday... 3 seats away from the corner seat... at JE station... i saw 2 pregnant lady standing holding the pole in da middle of the train... 2 man were sitting beside me... none of them seemed to bother...

i thought i could stand up, giving up my seat to one of da ladies... but in the end... i sat there thinking, what would happen if i stood up, and someone else rush over to take my seat (the train was real crowded, those ppl might not know my intentions)...

quite dissapointed with myself... what light of the world m i... should have done it... i'm regretting now.. why didn't i just do it!!! sad case...

anyway... usually i would give up my seat easily... wonder what came into my brain... zzz...



ARRR!!!!

this is the kind of feeling i'm having now... lol...

today is J's birthday... so er... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!

n i bought a pants at samuel n kevin...

quite cheap n nice... woohoo!!!

my guitar is coming tomorrow... shall post a picture of it tml nite...

until then... cheers~!

:)

No comments: