Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bloggin Once Again

hi everyone, i'm up and bloggin... finally i find something special to share with u guys...

weee.... day start at 6am... where i twis and turn till 630am before i crucify myself to finally go bathe... was late for class... but IN lecturer is great... no scoldings at all... nothing great happened in school, maybe the part where clement got crashed by us in da lift...

after school = home! the best thing that can happen to a student!!! tons of National JC girls on that particular 174... i tot one of them looked at me :D! lol... still i fell asleep almost instantly reaching home at 5pm...

after forecast for FOP i started on my DCNS project... that is due in around 1 months time... but i seriously have no homework to do... then i continued with OOP1 tutorial 3 and then the IN3 quiz... took me 2hours and 30 minutes...

thats when a missed call in my phone caught my eye... from MARIA... she need ppl to help with props... listening to my tired body, i said i couldn't go... but 10 minutes later i'm out of house and on my way to CHC at 945pm...

indeed it's a joy to serve the lord! when i reached there, there was a lady, n myself. our task : a cupboard bus for dialect drama on sunday... hmm... the bus is like almost half done, basic shape is there, i began to stick double sided tape here and there, glue the whole cupboard with orange paper all the while without knowing the other party...

finally we packed at 11pm coz she stays at EAST area... that is the other side of SG, it was on da bus trip that i learned who she is. her name is SHU HUI, IC of Chai Chee area... i tot she was in charge of all the props whenever we need them. but no, she's just given this task and asked to do it just today i think... amazing, she told me how she got the idea of the bus's wheels, bumper, seats ect... then she told me that she first joined the church in Sec 2, 16 Years ago!!! but she dun look like 30 years old at all... and she has been one of the main dialect church leader, before she went for a spine surgery, and she told me of the eldery cell grps they had in the past, how things were in dialect church...

Seriously wanna thank God, that i'm able to meet yet another great person in church, someone who has been serving God for the past 16 years... wow! of coz still wanna thank God for da ppl around me... from w300 to w210...

I Believe This Sunday Will Be A Real Fruitful One, Lets Go For Da Harvest! :)

No comments: