Tuesday, January 26, 2010

some truths about the devil

while showering aft coming home from losing my iphone, i was in deep thoughts and realise many truths about the ultimate liar.

1. when we do nothing for God, satan do nothing to us.

the whole time i was serving ns for the previous 2 years, live was mundane and simple, living in my super comfort zone, i nv felt much of oppression from the devil. that was how i lived for the 1st part of 2009 as well.

2. when we start to do things for God, satan does everything to stop us.

the end of 2009 was when i finally chose to rise up and serve God, it was also when i met all the greatest challenges in my life. bad time @ work, bad time in the cell grp, not exactly a good time with the one i love. every step i take was pure agony, i believed in many lies of the devil then, often living in condemnation and misery, not being able to live, or love anybody. it was a trying time.

until today, satan is still at work in my life, trying to pin me down with every chance he has. i feel so hard pressed, even till today. i hate to lose things, and i dun plan to lose anything that is close to my heart, that includes my iphone. yet it was gone at work, when i went to buy tidbits. wow?
i emo-ed on the way home, expecting judgement from my family members, wondering if this was the work of God.

But God is good, my sis offered help to get me a new iphone, ka-ching! and my mum even bought me some long que nasi lemak from boon lay market. woohoo?

John 10:
10 the thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
11I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

it is never God who destroys!!! u stupid devil!

i can always earn more and get my iphone again! so what if its 2 days old only? u dumb!

1 hour of plain emoing on the way home is ENOUGH! i can do all things =)

Galatians 6:9 (New King James Version)

9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

when all thing fails, God PREVAILS!

THANK U JESUS!

and everybody SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




i rise above =)

No comments: