Sunday, July 19, 2009

2moreMths!

just some random stuffs

- 20th anniversary is in 2 weeks time! i'm pump-ed up and ready!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 more weeks to NDP!! can't wait to perform!
- some church near my parent's work place reached out to them. they attended the cell group and service recently. what a breakthrough when i didn't know how to bring them to church! woohoo! thank u Jesus =)
- bought a discounted belt, courtesy of Felix Ngoh!

thats for now.

many ppl have been asking me what i want for my b'dae this year. and i gave a very typical answer each time.

'I want a..... sexy girlfren!' haha. yes i'm a cheekopei, i love bimbos! big time alright =)

what i really want. is probably u guys to put all the money in a red packet, and submit it for the 'Bernard's year end holiday campaign'. haha. so that i can spend spend spend in Hong Kong!

can't wait. really. really really. (for the year end trip, not my birthday. i think i'm old enough to remain young forever. hah)

=)

No comments: