Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chill out~


i look like i'm photoshop-ded in rite? Ha

was out in the evening ytd aft i got out of camp, my hair looked funny again! nv trust the $10 hair cut ever!!! was at cathay with a bunch of fun and noIsy ppl, ate at this restaurant called er.. INDULGE? the so-so level of food, but great service really. that was before we moved over to indo-chine, the pub outside wisma. i like the live band, the have the voice + skills, much better then the one at chjimes! the liquor and the emo songs combination kinda got a hold of me for a moment.. it feels good to chill just like that sometimes, sit down do nothing and just LISTEn.. next time i'll make a reservation for the blue neon tables~~~

quite a quiet evening for myself, and i got home at 1am -.-

my takeaway?

sometimes it doesn't matter if u know what is going on in the life of others, it just feels GOOD to be hanging around together =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this morning i reported in camp at 7am for Road Relay training, its a 1.6km relay race. i was totally unprepared for what was coming my way. hah. it was extreamely tough training, i haven been running for a long long long time~~~ my CO( the commander of the battalion) was talking to me, and he asked how was my man doing in Khatib. my reply --> 'yeah they are doing great, the PT sessions there are v xiong!' and he asked what about myself? and i was.. HMMM~~~ HAHA. and it was revealed during the training,

I COULDN'T CATCH UP WITH THE NEWLY POSTED IN OFFICERS!!!

what a shame.. but well, i got the desire to train now! IPPT GOLD for 2nd year = $200!!! woohoo!

it feels great after the training, few more hours to go before service.

catch some sleep =)

No comments: