Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 years on

was reading a fren's blog, things that she posted 3 years ago. and i find it amazingly familar. the kind of passion, great attitude despite the tough conditions. i'm not saying that i'm whinny now, but i need to be more er. the word to use is EXCITED.

always God was really what i talked about, God's promises and victories in me is what i wanted the world to know. i need to revamp the way i post once again =)

i'm young young young! 21 years YOUNG!!!




a video taken during my birthday. and still i have not gotten the rest of the photos. wonderful la!

anyway, still i'm having fun in camp. haha. i booked out today due to the ending of the course, will only need to return on sunday + a morning run at east coast park on friday morning. God is good! AMEN =)

then again, i know that soon i'll be going to a new unit, it kinda creeps me, the feeling of stepping into the unknown. i'm scared! TOTALLY!!!

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.

i'm feeling like the boness..

14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it,” says the LORD.’”

be filled!!!

~courage is the boldness shown in spite of FEAR~

shut the devil up!!!

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

go in peace baby!

No comments: