Sunday, August 26, 2007

levelled plains

i'm slow to update, so sorry. has been a exciting week.

lets start with prayer meeting on tuesday at expo hall 8.

this is the first time i see people wearing suits for a PM, apparently our VIP is really VIP, his name: joshua hong, 3rd in line of the largest church in the world, DOUBLE PHD. poof!

His preaching was really the highlight of that session, i was pretty much captivated by the words that came out from his mouth. how simple but yet how deep in a sense. look not at the mountain, but at God's vision. the mountain is only that big, but well, God is bigger, he'll flatten it for u, IF u look His way!!! levelled GROUND!

that shut the voice of the devil in my mind totally. i love it!

God spoke to me during the PM as well, just a simple question. and i made a choice. can't explain too much. =)

next up is.. yeah on the way home.

my mum fell asleep after she boil the water on the stove, my whole house was burning hot, vapors on the windows. wow. but well, i reached in time, off the stove, look at the kettle, which was ORANGE. and i was smiling. peace of God really. no weapons formed against me shall prosper!!!


something i heard today, probably at the riverwalk PM.

when u have fear, hid under the cross.

never thought about that before. nice!

and ya, my growing interest in photography made me look at a courts bulletin. i then realize the high price to pay. 1.2K at least!!! probably have to take a 1 year loan. but i guess it is worth it. qualified teachers willing to teach? yes i'm speaking to u. yes i see ur hands. yes both ur hands.

thank u MICHELLE & DAVID. LOL

roar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haνе beеn surfing оn-linе more than three hours аs of latе, yet I never fοund any fascinating article likе yοurs.

It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

Feel free to surf to my web site: seo company dallas tx