Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thailand 2007



Model Vs Model!



1st Flight Exp : Sleep



Soon He join in.



Bangkok! Woohoo!



Some New Shopping Mall



Fountain!



Handsome + Car + ?!?!



yes, unlike Singapore, u dun have to pay for shopping bags.



on a vehicle in the mall that actually brings u anywhere u want. LOL.



married ppl are like that... really.



The Half Male Half Females! & Handsome



ar.. now my sis look like 1 of them. LOL.



another 'beauty'



The Funniest.



Simple Mode of transport.



nv look at myself from the back this way before.

COOL BUTT! =X



I'm eating for free =X : He's paying =)



The Big Head & The Big Head & Her Husband



The Sudden Chill



Korean Wanna Be & Myself



The 3 of Us



'High Class' Transport. filled with mosquitoes INSIDE!



finally on the way back to SG



yes i'm sitting on the ground of that new airport. how singaporean, WAHAH!
just bored due to all the long waits.



The Jetstar crews & handsome.




yeah!!! that was my thailand trip with my bro in law & my sis.

pretty fun but well, can't complain coz it's all paid for! LOL.

wonderful wonderful!!!

=)

No comments: