Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Paint Job

yeah... was involved in a project call EXTREME MAKEOVER... its a house makeover so dun think too much...

CHCSA project actually... involving Bedok North Students... kind of nice... after everything... the house look much brighter indeed... i had great joy... no details... it was a great experience...

kinda wasted my mrt fare... go to the wrong place the whole day... forgetting this and that... ar...

maria taught me this today... ' if there is a input, there must be a output also' ... listened to her stories today once again... as entertaining as ever... non stop action... lol...

and er... i got 51 marks for TP... cheers... why so little mark still cheers? coz... if u know then u will know... weee....

the joy i have the world didn't give to me...

=)

“Every relationship is either drawing me closer to or further from God’s perfect will for my life. I will make the decision to associate with those who cause me to desire more of God and His will for my life.”





No comments: