Tuesday, May 24, 2005

New Chapter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thats michelle and me outside mac on sunday


New day at school...
school starts at 8 today...
woke up at 630...
and still...
i reached school at 830am...
being VERY late...
lol...
all my lecturers are quite lol...
though the programming teach is abit weird...
think she needs love la...
lol...
u think we still pri school kids ma...
stop us from talking for what...
zzz...
think quite a few number of girls looked at me today...
maybe coz i looked FUNNY ba...
or maybe i just look GOOD la!
LOL?
left school at around 4...

reached home at 5 something ba...
started my guitar session at 6pm...
i ended at 7pm...
quite abit of improvement...
yey...
moving closer...
my finger hurts though...
and i'm tired...
last nite watched abit of WWE before i slept...
and was around 1am that i slept?
need to change my tv session lo...
haha...
anyway...
seriously tired...
thank God that theres no school for me tomorrow!
wahaha...
HALLELUJAH!
:)

No comments: