Thursday, April 07, 2005

Crying All The Way!!!!!!

Ouch!!!
Good Start To My Day...
found a way to train my hunter finally...

fight the old witch in clock tower...
wahaha...
but still...
if they gang on me...
then...
its abit good game la..
still...
i wanna go to lvl 70 soon!!!
someone tank me can...
EEEEEEE...
connect grp outing with 2 new frens...
forgot their names..
but will remember again...
watched the HOUSE OF FURY after a meal at long john...
rushed off for Bball after that...
coz Apple told me ' bu jian bu shan'...
lol...
went there at around 545...
45 minutes late...
not bad...
weng fai & co are already there...
summary of the day...
my 3 point still rocks...
leave me at the line alone and u'll PAY!!!
wahaha...
Scared anot??
saw that gay's girlfren today...
not bad...
haha...
NJC leh...
hmm...
also..
i won the eight 3 pointer match with APPLE...
wahaha...
i scored 5 in a row at first...
Praise The Lord...
I Won...
Finally...
one last thing...
my ankle snapped...
left side...
PAINNNNNNNNNNN...
jia lat...
no more smooth walking for 1 or 2 weeks...
not to talk about more bball game...
sob sob...
pray for me will ya?
:)

No comments: